Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Been a busy day

Well, I was working on a new pattern last night for an altar offering bowl. I worked it originally in Red Heart WW yarn but wanted to make another in cotton. Woke up this morning and tried to write the pattern only to find that...I couldn't. Oh well. The one I came up with is close enough and uses the same basic premise. Once I get my cotton bowl done, I'll post the pattern and pictures of both bowls up here. If there are any problems with the pattern, just let me know. I don't have anyone to test this pattern or most of my other patterns so I just go with what I have.

On other notes, I'm getting all the squares for my sister's comfortghan coming in. The squares are beautiful. I'm going to really enjoy putting this afghan together for her and I wish I could be there to give it to her in person. I've also been working on squares for Warm Up America all day. I have four done in Caron Simply Soft for the CSS contest. I went out today and bought more CSS yarn for it, too. I'll be working on those over the next couple of weeks.

Later tonight once I have pictures, I'll be posting the offering bowl pattern.

No comments: